Stenter with Double Heating – mod. RAM/S
The main features of a Stenter with Double Heating mod. RAM/S are:
- Heating system; built in order to obtain different temperatures above and below the product. This system makes the Stenter with Double Heating mod. RAM/S particularly suitable for dry carpets coated with latex rubber. In this way the needle-punched surface can be protected from the high temperatures that could damage it.
Heating is obtained through two different and independent systems. Each bay consists of:
- lower section, with one recirculation fan, one oil battery every two bays, blowing channels, air recovery channel and filter
- upper section, with one recirculation fan, one oil battery, blowing channels, air recovery channel and filter.
- Oven structure
; this has silicone rubber sealing doors that are positioned all along the sides in order to grant easy inner access. Both the side doors as well as the upper coverings are made of sheet-zinc panels containing high-density mineral wool. The oven is built in order to guarantee maximum sealing and insulation.
- Air exhaust system
; consisting of exhausts located in the upper part of the furnace, connected with two air channels placed outside the furnace along the upper sides. In order to allow local and precise air suction adjustments, variable size openings are provided for every field of application.
; consisting of a vertical chain system with pins, equipped with automatic lubrication. The diverging field is controlled by two independent A.C. motors equipped with inverters and activated by two sensors.
Fabric is coupled by two pairs of pneumatically driven rotating brushes. A pneumatic system also controls and maintains, automatically, the correct tension of the stenter chain.
Stenter guides are divided in sections, one for each field. Each section is mounted on a motorized transversal threaded shaft, thus allowing width change. The width of each field is controlled through PLC equipped encoders and displayed through an on-screen diagram.
The stenter has an inverter equipped A.C. motor with a local potentiometer for line synchronization with the other elements in the line.
- Thermo-Regulations mod. TR, is a temperature control system, there would be one for each battery, consisting of:
- A three-way pneumatic command modular valve, equipped with an electro-pneumatic transducer
- A PT 100 temperature detector
- A PID electronic control with digital display
- Electrical board & PLC
, motorization components are gathered on modular control panels. Main functions are displayed on screen. Synchronization with the rest of the line is obtained through inverter controlled A.C. motors with vector functions. General synchronization is obtained through an input signal to the cards controlling the inverters. General speed adjustment is obtained through a moto-potentiometer and signal amplifier. Electronic cards for inverter adjustments are equipped with potentiometric correction by percentage.
’s stenters can also be built for steam or gas heating.